i don’t care who you are or what your sexual orientation is, i think we can all agree that we’d all fuck zac efron
- plain white t-shirt in girls section: Extra Slimming, Soft Cotton, Great for Layering Under $300 Jacket, Lose 10 Pounds When You Put It On, Slims Shoulders, Slims Waist, Slims Neck, Slims Hips, $24.99
- plain white t-shirt in boys section: Buy 10 for $0.99
- plain white t's: hey there delilah whats it like in new york city
dreamworks animation studios are pretty bad amirite
they never make any good movies
mmmhmm all their movies suck
no emotional centerpiece at all nope
or good messages for kids yeah only dumb jokes
and they have no aesthetic appeal at all
yeah they’re all super ugly compared to disney or pixar or whatever right
yeah dreamworks is really lame
And then the magical traveling circus of scholastic would randomly show up
at the motherfucking BOOK FAIR
I seriously miss the book fair.
Wait, you mean these don’t exist anymore?
You guys don’t have these anymore? I’m in the middle school and we still have these in Pennsylvania.
- crush: so who's your crush
- me: *soulja boy voice* YOOOUUUUUUU
Look at all these amazing games coming out for devices I don’t own
I fukin love 14th century art art because everyone looks so shady and suspicious of ppl around them its AMAZING
or just like they know something u dont and oh my gdfuck i cant
I believe the highest point is reached in Simone Martini’s Annunciation
and the look of absolute hatred Mary and Gabriel exchange.
“You’d look so much prettier if you didn’t wear so much makeup-“
“That skirt is too reaveal-“
“You would be so much prettier if your hair were long-“
“Guys actually don’t like it when you’re that skinn-“
“You would look so much nicer without those piercing-“
“You’re really pretty but-“
“You would be prettier if-“
“You’re not attractive, but you’re of the the nicest people I-“